This course is suitable for any Grab partners who are interested to upskill their capability for career growth in the area of logistics and supply chain.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level certificate and two years of working experience in the logistics and supply chain industry. (Those who do not meet the minimum requirements above are still welcomed to apply. Admission may be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
Supporting Documents Required:
- For Singapore citizens & PRs, a copy of your NRIC / ID card (front & back)
- For foreigners, a copy of your work permit (front & back) or your passport (personal particulars page)
How to apply:
- Submit interest via the PGSS Course Selection Form
- Register with Temasek Poly via the online application portal (link will be provided in the PGSS form).
- To be eligible for PGSS points, you must key in “GRABAC” as the referral code when applying with Temasek Poly via the STEP Portal. Failure to key in the correct referral code will result in ineligibility of PGSS points disbursement.